Tuesday, July 20, 2010

some things on tv aren't completely worthless


I am exhausted. Usually I stay up doing jack shit until 4 in the morning because I am on a weird sleep schedule right now. It is insane that I am actually in bed right now. Of course, I am not sleeping, just writing. Also watching the Simpsons. I've also been watching a lot of 30 Rock lately. That show is off the hook. If you don't watch it, you should. I can't even pick a favorite cast member because they are all fantastic.

Now - my real favorite show.. Dexter. I love this show. I am so looking forward to the 5th season at the end of September. So far away!! I have seen all of the episodes but Dennis hasn't so we have started watching Season 1 & gotten to episode 8 or 9.

I named my dog after this show after I watched about half of an episode and realized I was really going to like it. Someone awhile ago told me they thought I would enjoy this show, but I thought the idea was weird and far-fetched. A serial killer with a code? Who you can relate to? Weird. But whoever it was that told me to check it out really hit the nail on the head because I absolutely adore it. I think part of it might be because I like Michael C. Hall.

This is another show that if you don't watch, you should try one episode. The first episode alone should hook you. If you don't like it, its no big deal, you probably just aren't obsessed with serial killers like I am. Seriously though I swear I'm not a sociopath, I want to learn about them so I can catch them like on Criminal Minds!! That is my dream - to work for the FBI in a career like that. That is also a good show. 

Dang I just noticed that Lisa has a poster in her room that says Jazz Fest!!! Ok that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment