Monday, July 26, 2010

beach volleyball

So I started a beach volleyball team called Averages Bohs and we had our first run tonight. It was totally RAD. Ok it was really fun and even though my forearms are red and covered in shards of mica, I had a blast. My team is awesome and I am hoping we can get together for some after-vball functions sometimes.

My neighbor (who is also an Average Boh!) got locked out of her house so I went out and sat on her stoop with her while we waited for her bf (another Average Boh!!) to get home. We drank a couple of beers and talked about our awesome game. We are having a practice on Tuesday night that I am really looking forward to.

I've had a busy weekend. On Saturday I went to BARCS and dog-walked for 2 hours. By that I mean, I walked with a guy while he walked dogs and he gave me pointers and stuff. I have to go back and do it one more time, then I can go walk the dogs unsupervised. YEA!!

But seriously, those dogs are so effin cute. Being around all of those excitable little doggies made me want to sprint home to Dexter and give him a big ol hug. Which I did. Then we took him to a pool party and threw him in... twice. He hates the water, but I think he is getting better with it (being thrown in against his will). I think we just need to work with him and give him some hot dogs and he'll be fine.

I have had this cough for like a week now & it's so bad I have to sleep in the guest room so I don't wake Dennis. This sucks!! Except that now I can catch up on my True Blood. Hell yea.

I haven't worked on any art since my last post, but I have to turn in my work for the art show on the 29th so I will be hitting it hard this week & will put up plenty of pictures. Now it's time for me to hit the hay. I got my Jasmine Green tea & some Tylenol PM. Hopefully it will help with my cough. Night!

1 comment:

  1. don't wake dennis should be a board game. like don't wake daddy.

    ReplyDelete