Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Disney is waging biological warfare on me

Omg readers.. I can pluralize that.. there's more than one of you right?

Readers.. scary news. I was attacked by some unknown breed of super-bugs hellbent on conveying some sort of message to me. I think this is like when people send satellites into outer space with all kind of different languages and codes and symbols on them, so there's a better chance that the aliens will understand what we're saying.

Well these super-bugs chose me as their vessel and sent me a communication. See below:


So what do you think? Is it Braille? Should I take an imprint and make a mold so that I can study it or better yet, take it to a Braille professional who is more likely to obtain knowledge from it because I don't know Braille?

Could it be Morse Code? What does "all dots" mean? Does Morse Code differentiate between different sized dots? Or does that just mean it's a capital letter?

Does anyone see any religious relics in there? Maybe a Virgin Mary or a Jesus, although those typically only surface on grilled cheese sandwiches. Yea I think I see it. It's definitely Cain. Or Abel. I think it might be easier if I did a connect-the-dots type thing. Holy shit. There it is...


Oh.. my... god. This goes deeper than I first thought. I need to talk to some friends in the FBI before I look into this any further. Godspeed my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment