Friday, August 6, 2010

art show = success

Ok so the art show was really fun and we got free wine and pizza (which is always fun!) Unfortunately, I wasn't feeling well and so I didn't stay as long as I wanted to, but I did stay long enough to see my piece sell!... to my mom. Whatever, it looks good that my art is flying off the wall doesn't it? And I got to put another piece up, so Dennis went home real quick-like and got my basset hound picture. Now that one is up for sale. I'll probably do another one this week just in case... keep your fingers crossed for me.

My friend Stephen DiCarlo is a professional photographer down on the eastern shore, and he graciously sent me a link with tons of pictures of potential subjects (read: doggies) for my paintings. He does lovely photography so I'm going to have a hard time picking one! Here is a link to his website, 
SMDi photography. I can't wait to start a new picture with one of these dogs! Thanks Steve :)

No comments:

Post a Comment